CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What's New

I just started to get into the show "Heros". I never been much of a t.v. show guy. I love espn and the discovery channel, shoot I even get into HGTV. But recently I been hearing about this show and it seemed like everywhere I went people were talking about it. I watched an episode last night and without knowing the whole plot I was sucked in. So if your into it and you always wondered if you were a super hero which one you would be click here to take a test. Thanks to Corey for that one.

This got me to thinking. Everywhere I went it seemed as though people were talking about this show. I wonder when it comes to non believers and followers if the followers were more aware of their surrounding and who they were with, what could be accomplished? I wonder if there were more non believers having my kind of experience? Everywhere they went they ran into people who were talking about church or God and I'm not talking about the typical way, but just people being themselves. We never know how God might use us to influence someone to walk into a church maybe for the first time in a long time. Or maybe if we all start talking about that show heroes everywhere we go the show will get so big that.....well you finish that thought.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For my brothers and sisters,

Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Phillipians 3:5-8