CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Never let it be said...

Never let it be said that when people are talking God isn't talking through them. I'm not talking about the "regular" time we should be listening, bible study, church, church meeting, I'm talking about the everyday everywhere moments. Man, God is soooo good! I'm talking to a really close friend of mine, we have alot in common, especially the move in ministry from largeness to humbleness. All he did was start talking about what the transition was like and I felt like God was speaking audibly through him. Man, I can't say it enough how good God is!

2 comments:

Jeff V said...

I run a Christian web site and I was wondering if you would be interested in trading links...

Let me know.

Jeff
http://www.godsurfer.com/

Stephanie said...

Hmm...I think it's time for a 2008 post! :) You've got some great posts - love to hear what's going on with you and yours! (from Steph Cowart)