CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The aftermath

So I've been on sick leave. Went to the game Saturday, had what i would liken as a spiritual experience, and came home and got sick from the weather. The day could not have been scripted any better. While the Hawks won and the score was 10-6 it really didn't show the excitement there was in the game. It could have easily been 23-6 it hadn't been for 2 4th down and 6 on Illinois 30 yard line (no confidence in there kicker) and one interception near the goal line. None the less me and my brother arrived to tailgate at 7am. By 8 we were eating smoke salmon and chili cheese dogs. Those cheese dogs were awesome but the aftermath was explosive! I'm working on the video of highlights I hope to have up soon.

0 comments: