CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Back from the mecca

I just got back from a conference in granger, indiana called innovate. Good stuff. Here's some random stuff I'll take away:

1. R.O.A.R. Run out a revolution (I'll explain this later)

2.

Why is it that every pastor I talk to they say there gifts are communication and leadership? Could that really be possible? I believe God is looking for more than that in the “pastors” of today. There are a lot of great communicators but not a lot of great listeners. This world is filled with “leaders” but I believe God is looking for great followers. Why do we think this generation only needs preaching and leading?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are the servants who stay true to the word of God as much as possible? We are accountable for what we know.