CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ode to a yawn



When I see you
I can't help but repeat you,
It starts with a little lip quiver
and then expands big enough to swallow a river

O little yawn, what are you all about?
I am constantly trying to figure you out.

They say to let you go in company is rude
but I say, "Don't be a prude"
Out with you oh little yawn,
be free until tomorrow's new dawn.



So I just finished a convo with my pal Eric on skype (video calling, very sweet), and he yawns, right, what is up with that? Why is it when we see someone yawn it makes us yawn? It's one of those mysteries that has left me scratching my head for years. So I went in search of the "holy grail" and do you know what I found? Governments have actually spent tax payer dollars on finding the answer. Now if that isn't stupid! But if your curious like me you can click here to see for yourself.

0 comments: