CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

3 words







There are a lot of things that God has gifted me with...okay maybe not a lot, a couple. Being a handy man is not one of them. It's so foreign to me. I'm a huge fan of HGTV but probably because they make it look so easy and deep down inside I wish I could do that stuff but it just isn't there. I have spent an entire day putting up a ceiling fan only to watch it fry from not being hooked up right. I once almost burned down my house with a simple power cord from a washer and the list goes on. I wish I was more, correction, I wish I was even a little handy. We just had a piece of our facia tear off our house and it looks like it's back to the 3 word motto that I tagged in our home, "pay the man". And that is my tip of the day.

0 comments: