CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coming Home

4 months since my last post. So what the heck have I been doing? Here's a short list:
moving across country
holidays
job hunting
job interviewing
school online
quitting school online
landing a job and working (back in the market place...crazy and a new mission field)
preparing and meeting for church plant
working with graphics and web design guy
meetings with launch team
learning propresenter
launching church
THE BEACH!!!!
Busch Gardens
Being a dad
Being a husband
working 2 jobs (one I get paid for the other I'm passionate about)

So that's a short list. I'm back on the blogging scene officially now that I'm somewhat settle. If there is anyone who still checks in with me on this blog thing than cool and if not than I guess I can cuss on this thing and nobody will ever know!!!! I have much to talk about.

3 comments:

Dustin Lee said...

we're here ~ don't cuss!

Anonymous said...

What th.......?????

-Roy

Sam Mahlstadt said...

Welcome back! I'll be checking in again, now that you have reemerged. Wooo!