CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What's it like...

To have a place that you can call home and be so proud of that you would shout it from the mountain tops, telling everyone you know about how awesome your church is. That's what was happening in Thessalonians ch. 1. Paul is saying how wowed he is by all the stuff he his hearing about 3rd person. I love it when that happens. To this day I am still hearing about cool thing that are happening at my old church in Tampa and I think to myself, "How cool is that?" We need more people and more churches doing this. Churches that invite people into a place where they can meet God and have real transformation because of the cross and people who are so radically changed that they are telling everyone they see. Man, that is cool!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I couldn't agree with you more!